Hardware requirements will vary depending on the number of concurrent transcriptions processing and the length of the audio.
Base configuration for processing a single transcription up to 1 hour in length:
- 1 CPU
- 7.5 GB RAM for processing audio lengths up to 1 hour
- 9.03 GB + 650 MB of available disk space
- 1 CPU per concurrent audio file being transcribed
- 7.5 GB RAM as a base, transcribing a single file up to 1 hour in length
- For each additional concurrent transcription add 1.5 GB.
- For each additional audio hour in file length add 1.5 GB.
- 9.03 GB image size
- 650 MB container size while processing a single transcription up to 1 hour in length
- For each additional concurrent transcription add 650 MB.
- For each additional audio hour in file length add 650 MB.
- Longer audio files require more storage for processing. Container size will vary depending on: the size of the file being transcribed, length of the audio and number of concurrent transcriptions.
- All files created during processing are deleted when the transcript is completed.